Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology.
We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go.
People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our 7th year as a start-up,
now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and India. Our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
Are you an aspiring individual looking for an opportunity in a fast growing start up?
If you are a passionate leader and results driven, we have the perfect job for you! We are searching for a Sales Manager to lead and manage our goal oriented, fast-paced, growing sales team!
- Sales Operations: Acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads (by whatever channel it takes), and by developing and taking care of professional relationships.
- Business development: Develop new business opportunities and partnerships with customers.
- Sales standards: identify, build and enforce Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues.
- Talent acquisition and management: Build a team that strives to win and constantly track the performance of your team to close deals and retain business users, and build corrective/improving initiatives.
What we seek:
- Strong network on which to rely for expanding the business.
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities.
- Leadership skills ability to motivate your team, work with them to set and meet sales goals.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users.
- Strong negotiations skills to get the best deal out of every partnership.
What you'll need:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years relevant sales managerial working experience, preferably in a logistics or on-demand delivery or ride-sharing environment.
- Excellent problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills.Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies.
- Fluent in English.