1. Be a member of the Technical Committee of the Company.
2. According to the company's strategy, technology and business direction, design the capital structure, planning the deployment and construction.
3. Responsible for risk assessment of the company's existing business systems/operations/IT systems/network systems, developing solutions and driving execution in a timely manner.
4. Manage network, systems, IT, and application operations engineers to deploy related work and develop operational and operational standards.
5. Develop the company's overall capital security strategy, capital security standards, capital security technical framework, improve the company's security system and processes, and continuously improve, to provide solutions to the selection assessment, implementation and management.
6. Responsible for planning sports-related platforms and IT technologies (social, gaming, video, website, APP, big data, cloud computing, etc.) related risk analysis and the introduction of cutting-edge security technologies, and developing targeted technology strategies and solutions.
7. Selection, evaluation, implementation and project management of IT/Capital Solutions.
8. Continuous research on sports knowledge event-related development/operations/security professional.
1. With 5 years of experience in sports gaming platforms in large Internet companies and has at least 3 years of equivalent positions. 2. Be familiar with various systems/networks/security solutions and successfully integrate with the software development team. 3. Be proficient in the design of the network, system, platform, application, and data layers. 4. Have a strong interest in information security technology, have good communication and self-learning skills, independent work ability and team spirit. 5. Be rigorous and meticulous in your work, follow the specifications, and be customer-oriented. 6. Have good IQ, good EQ, Good CQ.