- Compliance of products to International Standards (CE RED, FCC ID, UL, TUVGS etc.)
- Organize, execute and witness safety compliance testing of products in 3rd party compliance certification labs. Prepare technical documents for agency submittal.
- Work cross-functional to collect safety materials.
- Familiar with product safety requirements, CB and worldwide regulatory process and marks.
- Monitor and update test status, trouble shooting and defect analysis ability.
- Establish, track defects and provide analysis report on test setup environment and criteria vs design issues.
- Co-work with internal team to set up testing sample hardware and software/Firmware installation and system bring up.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or other Technical degree required
- 8+ years of experience in a regulatory compliance engineering position
- Experience with lab test procedure and standard IEC60950-1, 62368-1, CE RED, EN300328, EN62311 and EN301893 are desired.-
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally, and in writing ability to perform regulatory and radio compliance applications
我們專注於“Smarter Technology for All”的願景，每天為數百萬名客戶提供智慧化裝置與基礎架構，並幫助他們打造智慧化解決方案、服務與軟體，期待攜手成就一個更具包容性、更值得信賴且可持續發展的數位化未來。