* Designs engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms and PSoC code based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
* Develops and implements parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements
* Collaborates and communicates with management, internal peer functions, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
* Work with other electrical hardware engineers and internal and/or outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for moderately-complex products.
* Represents the electrical hardware team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
* BMC HW design experiences is required
* Minimum 2 years of experience for server development. Designing electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms
* Must have solid hand-on schematic design and review capability. Familiar with electrical design tools and software packages.
* Solid experience of EE role, knowledge of PCB layout, understand of SI experience with storage controllers
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate component, circuit, and hardware designs and thermal/emissions management
* Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options to peer and management in both Mandarin and English.
* AMD design experiences is a plus.
我們專注於“Smarter Technology for All”的願景，每天為數百萬名客戶提供智慧化裝置與基礎架構，並幫助他們打造智慧化解決方案、服務與軟體，期待攜手成就一個更具包容性、更值得信賴且可持續發展的數位化未來。