This role supports the service structure and serviceability of a product for Think system/System X Hardware and Firmware. Responsibilities include providing technical expertise to the Field on problem determination/isolation, then providing action plans to resolve client issues. The Product Engineer (PE) may also provide technical expertise in support of critical client situation resolution. This role serves as the Field's interface to Development for the identification and analysis of design, architecture and process issues and for driving those issues to resolution. A PE is expected to manage pervasive field issues, field communiques and Fix Release. PE support is from pre-product introduction, GA release to product end of life. This role will participate with product development in the product design phase to incorporate product support , quality control, client care and warranty maintenance.- Use lab hardware to replicate customer configuration in order to replicate customer failure mechanism.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English
- Basic knowledge of x86 architecture and major Intel/AMD platform.
- Drive lessons learned for field issues and ensure experience problem not re-emergence in later generations of systems.
- Participate on pre-product activities, taking technical positions for defect deferrals and HW design changes.
我們專注於“Smarter Technology for All”的願景，每天為數百萬名客戶提供智慧化裝置與基礎架構，並幫助他們打造智慧化解決方案、服務與軟體，期待攜手成就一個更具包容性、更值得信賴且可持續發展的數位化未來。