We are looking outstanding first class UX and UI portfolio and deep knowledge of design principles and methods, you’ll be a bold and brilliant UX designer with strong expertise delivering conversion focused products and content offers to market, that serve and delight customers across mobile and web. With and outstanding UI/UX design skills you will need to help develop a new style guide and library, working across 360 brand experiences.
Apart form that, our team members from to different countries, therefore you also have the opportunity to learn variety of the cultural and language skills.
Skills, Experience And Qualifications
* 3 year+ experience in a relevant role, preferably in a game.
* Work on multiple B2B/B2C experience products
* Worked to change the culture from agency mentality to be more customer centric using agile principles
* Build a style guide and library from scratch in Figma
* Create a new suite of landing page templates that have set guidelines for all teams to follow
* Establish efficient ways of working with the creative team and developers in delivering campaigns efficiently
* Steer a bespoke design system in collaboration with Engineering and Marketing
* Propose and present UX strategies across the business that are on-brand yet commercially viable
* Manage multiple projects and own your workload in Notion
* A flexible and pro-active attitude with an ability to respond effectively to changing priorities and challenging deadlines
* Design-related degree or equivalent in practical experience
* A great eye for detail
* Ability to communicate ways of UX thinking articulately with senior stakeholders
* Rapidly translate ideas into pixel perfect designs
* Excellent practical design skills including layout, colour, typography & responsive design demonstrated through strong design portfolio
* Solid experience of designing for responsive digital and physical touchpoints
* Strong understanding of UI style guides, design components and brand guidelines
* Experience of collaborating closely with UX teams, to create user-centered design solutions
* Experience of using a range of UI design tools namingly Figma
* Working knowledge of W3C Accessibility standards
* Understanding of front-end web technologies: (HTML, CSS)
* Excellent communication, organizational and team collaboration skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 - AED15,000.00 per month
Lestars has been in the Gaming and blockchain fields for more than 5 years, with strong
customer base in Asian markets. Our marketing headquarters, located in Dubai Business Bay,
was opened in 2022, further expanding our reach to Europe and the Americas.
What we do
We help companies/organizations focus on overseas digital marketing strategy especially in
the gaming and blockchain fields, harness quantitative assessment, and use the power of art
and sciences to create breakthrough impact and business growth.
To lead - committed to continuous innovation
To deliver - committed to delivering indispensable client value by providing an unbiased,
data-driven approach to solutions
To grow - being intrinsically motivated and passionate, we provide opportunities and
encouragement for our team to reach the greatest potential
To be united - understanding our primary asset is people, we emphasize supporting the right
people in the right seats is the key to success
Lestars fosters a culture of diversity, global and inclusion in which all employees contribute
ideas, seek challenges, and have access to growth opportunities. Our young and international
team positions Lestars to grow our presence in a variety of markets and helps us build
enduring relationships with clients and industry partners around the world.
Delivering results-oriented digital marketing strategies, programs and public relations
campaigns that enhance our clients' awareness, improve their sales and foster their growth in
Positions needed urgent