CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
A bit about you...
You should be proactive with a positive attitude. You should be able to take broad tasks, self-manage a workload, and report on project statuses. You should have excellent communication and team play skills. Most importantly, you should be crafty!
Do you have a get-it-done, don't take *no* for an answer attitude? Keep reading...
We are looking to find an accounts & project manager that can manage new and existing projects (one-time and retainer-based), collect requirements from new client leads, organize them, and turn leads into paid projects.
A day on the job may include...
– collecting client requirements for new branding and web-related projects
– quoting new projects and managing your leads pipeline
– meeting with clients online to learn more about their needs
– communicating with existing clients and managing ongoing projects
– turn new leads into paid projects
– add new requirements to our leads pipeline, follow up with clients, push for project kickoffs
– help find and allocate resources based on new project needs
– get hands dirty with some implementation setup
– assist with contracts creation and admin related to project kickoff
– base salary + year-end bonus
– training, guidance, & support
– challenging + learning environment
– flexible work hours & location
Full Job Description Here
– high English proficiency level
– some minimal account and project management experience
– good website planning capabilities, and organization skills
– experience with social media management a plus
– familiar with cloud-based collaborative tools: Notion, Slack, Google Drive
– care about doing the job right
– can self-manage a workload
– like variety in your work
– look for ways to do things better
– understand how to scale a business
– love team play and friendships
– free-thinker, speak your mind
– easy-going, gregarious, love to laugh
* Must be eligible to work in Taiwan: Local ID, APRC, Golden Visa
Every pixel, every letter, and every line of code—it all matters. This is our philosophy and it drives us. Coming from different cultures, backgrounds, and industries, we came together because we were sick of half-hearted effort and knew we could do better.
We are an international team based in Taipei, Taiwan serving clients locally and around the world. A search for simplicity drives our design decisions, as we think a minimalist aesthetic cuts through the noise and lets brands reach their audiences.