You are a creative, freelance visual designer that wants to join us, a creative agency that cares deeply about doing quality work that delights our clients. This job will primarily be focused on visual design support for new branding projects, and design support for website/e-commerce projects. It may also require some social media creative skills.
Our team cares deeply about high-quality work that aligns with our clients' requirements.
A day on the job might look like this:
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Support branding and/or web-related projects with quality visual concepts
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- good English and Chinese fluency
- 3+ years of visual design experience
- strong proficiency in Adobe CC
- proficient using Google Drive
- familiarity with web design & UI/UX
- very detailed (borderline OCD)
- care about doing the job right
- can self-manage a workload
- like variety in your work
- look for ways to do things better
- work well unsupervised
- love teamplay and friendships
- free-thinker, speak your mind
- easy-going, gregarious, love to laugh
Every pixel, every letter, and every line of code—it all matters. This is our philosophy and it drives us. Coming from different cultures, backgrounds, and industries, we came together because we were sick of half-hearted effort and knew we could do better.
We are an international team based in Taipei, Taiwan serving clients locally and around the world. A search for simplicity drives our design decisions, as we think a minimalist aesthetic cuts through the noise and lets brands reach their audiences.