The Business/System Analyst (BA/SA) is the interface between business users and development team. BA is responsible for understanding business users’ requirements and translate these into various documents (analytical and technical) for various stakeholders
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gather requirements from business users and undertake solutioning based on existing systems and business models.
• Conduct in-depth analysis of business users’ requirements and ensuring all aspects of business processes are evaluated.
• Develop and propose solutions to users and management team through standardised templates and formalised forums.
• Detailed technical requirements consolidation and develop SRS for development teams.
• Plan respective milestones and ensure that deliverables are met within stipulated time-frames
• Review test cases and coordinates between testers and users for UAT and QAT.
• Conduct users training; including preparation and consolidation of materials and resources.
• Ensure that implementation plans are formulated with the consensus of impacted operations’ business units.
• Conduct post-implementation studies and analysis of newly developed solutions
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS •Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent. •Fundamental knowledge in programming and database design. •Min 3-5 years of relevant working experience; higher qualified candidates will be considered for a senior position. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES •Ability to be critical in thinking; providing effective and innovative solutions, yet realisable within pre-determined resources. •Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively to various stakeholders at all organisational levels. •Possesses significant experience in at least one of the following areas: oOn-line Gaming Experience oBusiness Analyst Experience oSystem Analyst Experience •Proficient in Mockup, Wireframe and/or UI Prototyping Tools •Proficient in MS Office Tools (including MS Visio) •Good awareness of current software methodologies, trends and technology