• Manage complex software projects from requirements through launch, including implementing and running project schedules, removing obstacles, and keeping processes running efficiently.
• Understand product requirements, technical challenges, business needs, and develop a plan for delivering features that meet the requirements.
• Work with Engineering, Product Management, and Customer Program Management teams to define, prioritize, and implement features, infrastructure, processes, and workflows.
• Work cross-functionally to develop best practices and product development processes in a quickly-changing and dynamic environment.
• Hold teams accountable for quality and timelines of software deliverables.
• Regularly and proactively communicate project progress/status within/across engineering/management teams, and supervise the resolution of critical issues.
• Drive the day-to-day operational aspects of software development, coordinating across multiple development teams as well as QA, release operations, etc.
• Anticipate risks and develop risk management solutions as appropriate
• Identify failures, lead retrospective analysis, and help to develop action plans
• Assist in improving processes and procedures across various software teams. Help streamline day-to-day operations.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of proven industry experience in successfully leading and delivering complex software projects.
• Consistent track record of being well organized, having excellent listening skills and being detail oriented in an environment with shifting priorities and changing requirements.
• Outstanding program management, leadership, and analytical skills with the ability to successfully manage complex technical projects in highly dynamic matrix organization.
• Superior communication skills with ability to tailor relevant information for the right audience.
• Detailed knowledge of project management methodologies.
• Hands on experience with Agile tools (Jira) and processes.
• Ability to think long term and to build consensus to make projects successful.
• Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles and remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity.
理立系統是智慧交通解決方案的領導者，於2009年在美國加州矽谷成立，創辦人擁有豐富的無線網路跟安控系統的市場專業經驗，自創立以來，已為北美70%以上的一級鐵道公司提供軟硬體整合服務，讓鐵道公司能符合美國聯邦政府制定的「主動式列車控制系統 (Positive Train Control)」鐵路安全規範。
近年來，理立系統將在鐵道產業累積的安控專業應用在其他運輸工具上，提供穩定不間斷的無線網路 (reliable wireless connectivity)、邊緣運算 (edge computing) 以及雲端管理平台 （cloud-based management platform），協助交通業者打造更安全、連網、便利、高效率的運輸服務。舊金山到矽谷間各大企業的員工接駁車，多已搭載理立系統的乘客上網服務 (passenger Wi-Fi services)，員工於通勤時能與公司內網連線並進行流暢的視訊會議，幫助企業增加員工生產力。美國第五大的私人客運業者則配備了理立系統的 SafeRide™ 遠端監控系統 (video-based safety systems)，提升乘客和司機的安全，也讓業者在遇到交通事故時，有效提供影像證據以釐清事故責任，降低營運風險。