*Please apply to only one position at a time.
You will be responsible for the planning, proposing, developing and the operation of automation tests that are suitable for various products provided by LINE. Starting from the building of test automation environment to the development and operation of testing platforms, you will be in charge of a wide range of automated tasks.
- Creation and operation of UI tests for iOS/Android applications (unit test, E2E test, etc.)
- Building and proposing test environments that match the architecture of various products
- Development and operation of new testing platforms (in accordance with the test automation protocols of our services)
- Building the environment for test automation
- Designing, implementing and executing automated testing using different frameworks
- 3+ years of experience in developing iOS/Android applications or web applications
- Good command of Japanese (JLPT N3 or above)
- Whilst there are many English speakers at LINE successful applicants may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for at least 3 ~ 12 months after joining. The training is paid for by us, and is an excellent chance to pick up new language skills. We encourage employees to reach JLPT Level 2 within a few years of joining
- Knowledge around software tests and basic knowledge of computer science concepts (algorithms, data structures, databases, networks, etc.)
- Experience in creating and proposing unit tests as well as integration tests that match the architecture and nature of the service
- Work experience using test frameworks, such as Appium/ Selenium
- Experience in test automation
Who We’re Looking For:
- Strongly motivated candidates that are highly interested in the IT industry
- Candidates who can think for themselves and can take the initiative
- Candidates who are interested in improving testing methods
- Candidates who can maintain excellent communication with multiple stakeholders whilst running multiple projects
Discretionary and flexible according to ability and speed of work; if projects are completed on time there is no need to stay in the office for extended periods of time.
Minimum salary starting from 6 million Japanese yen per annum (salary based on experience and ability).
*Other details to be discussed during the interview process.