|We are looking for a friendly outgoing person with: |
· A keen interest in beauty and cosmetics
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to multi-task
· Book appointments - Maintain schedule of appointments. Beauticians must also record the treatments and services that they provide for each of their customers. Keeping detailed and organized records helps the Beautician avoid having overlapping appointments, and to have an up to date record of treatment sales as well.
· Maintain equipment and work area - maintain the cleanliness and sterility of their various supplies and equipment. Beauticians must also keep an eye on their work area, ensuring that it is clean and presentable.
· Provide beauty services -Beauticians must be able to listen to the needs of their customers, and provide them with the proper style and service that they request.
· Experience working with a wide range of people, including the young and elderly.
· A working knowledge of sanitization standards for the beauty industry.
· Knowledge in various aspects of beauty culture, including application and equipment.