The Video Collaboration business team is looking for an engineer to with strong software background also well knowing about image processing and familiar with factory processing.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Implement algorithm for optical relative application (Zoom lens, motor control, focus...)
• Develop software for lab/production.
• Test data process and analysis.
• Optimise algorithm/software to improve production efficiency.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• 3+ years working experience of software development relative with image processing
• Proficiency in C/C++/C#/Python and OpenCV
• Familiar with camera testing and calibration mythology.
• Fundamental knowledge of optic/image, electric and audio.
• Capable to analyse test data.
• Good collaborative, presentation skills and ease working in multifunctional team.
• Bachelor degree holder in and engineering field related to Computer Science, Software or relative fields
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation-driven by consumer insight. Under a number of different brands, the company offers PC peripherals; cases and keyboards for tablets; equipment for gamers; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home. Join our mission to help the world create, achieve and enjoy more!