In this key role, you will be responsible for imaging/video for real time communication products (Video Conference Cameras, Webcams & Security Cams.) You will be tasked with delivering amazing video image quality by combining image quality tuning, image processing, computational photography, computer vision and Deep Learning. You will be responsible for analyzing, designing, specifying and implementing video solutions addressing the needs of current and future generations of products in the area of overall objective and subjective image /video quality as well as integrate them in the current and future communication & networking ecosystem.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will be responsible for:
• Your theoretical knowledge and hands-on expertise in imaging will be applied to all Video components of the camera system resulting in optimized and balanced performance.
• Applying knowhow and experience in ISP and image quality tuning for both objective criteria and subjective real life use cases.
• Devising improvement in color processing pipeline (Defective pixel correction, Color interpolation, Gamma, Denoise, Sharpness, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, …) and automatic feedback loops (AutoExposure, AutoWhiteBalance, AutoFocus).
• Originating novel algorithms for improving video image quality in areas of noise reduction, details retention, facial enhancement, etc.
• Creating new imaging features for improving user experience of image quality by intelligent understanding of the scene by the camera.
• Implementing and optimizing algorithms utilizing image processing, computational photography, computer vision, and Deep Learning techniques.
• Developing solutions end to end, from algorithm design, Proof of Concept, implementation, evaluation and optimization, to final deployment onto product platforms.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Knowledgeable in ISP and IQ tuning.
• Experience in camera image processing, computational photography, ISP pipeline development (3A, image enhancement algorithms, Auto Scene Detection), Computer Vision or Deep Learning.
• Experience in ISP algorithms using Deep Learning techniques, such as Demosaic, Noise Reduction, Super-Resolution is a definite plus.
• Hands-on experience in image and video processing algorithm implementation, optimization, and debugging in embedded systems. Understand the runtime environment of algorithms on ISP hardware, GPU, NPU, and multi-core CPUs.
• Experience in both objective image quality in laboratory environments and subjective image quality in real world user scenarios.
• Proficiency in:
- Color Science, Camera Image Signal Processing, Digital Video
- OpenCV, Deep Learning, Matlab, GPU programming
- C / C++ / Python software programming
- Linux and Android OS environments
• MS Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant working experience in the multimedia, imaging processing field.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation-driven by consumer insight. Under a number of different brands, the company offers PC peripherals; cases and keyboards for tablets; equipment for gamers; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home. Join our mission to help the world create, achieve and enjoy more!