The engineer is responsible for developing the Automation System which needs to control UI as a real user.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Work in an agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design code and test innovative applications.
• Enable continuous deployment and availability by designing, developing and creating automated frameworks, processes and test cases based on functional and end-user requirements.
• Implement software that tests and stresses on-premise products and/or cloud services for end users.
• Develop a plan including the milestones, checkpoints and goals.
• Integrate all components into a system
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Must have basic knowledge in one or more of the following technology areas :
- Mac system and Xcodes
- iOS App
• Good Communication skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Arduino and the other IOT board
• Design and welding on circuit
• 3D modeling
• Major in EE/CS related fields
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation-driven by consumer insight. Under a number of different brands, the company offers PC peripherals; cases and keyboards for tablets; equipment for gamers; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home. Join our mission to help the world create, achieve and enjoy more!