Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
The candidate should have in depth proficiency in software programming and meet the requirements in below.
1. 1+ years on test automation and tool development.
2. 3+ years of programming experience and have in depth proficiency in C/C++, C#, or Python language.
3. Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
One or more experience in below areas will be a plus
1. Familiar with Windows or OS internals and computer architecture.
2. Familiar with PowerShell, or shell-script language.
3. Experience with test driven development and Agile Software Development.