CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
We are looking for an experienced back-end developer and a self-starter to join us. The person in this role will be the tech genius behind LucidPix and will help improve performance, stability, scalability and reliability.
You will play a critical role in making LucidPix and our AI platform outperform others as the world class services should be and growing with our worldwide customers' feedback. You will collaborate closely with CEO, CTO, engineering teams (Silicon Valley and Taiwan), design teams, and business teams.
LucidPix is the World's 1st 3D Photo Editor and Community App which allows every users create their own interactive 3D content to express their unique feelings. LucidPix's AI model enables any kinds of smartphones generate 3D photos/videos using multimillion 3D datasets processing at the edge efficiently.
Make The World See The 3rd Dimension So Machines Can Serve Humanity Better! Let's Democratize The 3D Vision Capabilities Using Deep Learning
1. 負責以 Python 周邊技術為主的 web 服務的技術選型、架構設計。
5. 透過建立後台強化 AI model implementation & AI pipeline for image data labeling
• Passionate about solving challenging problems, and developing fast, reliable and robust APIs.
• Experience working with Python (or Node.js or equivalent).
• Experience with document-oriented databases and relational database.
• Experience with CI/CD.
• Experience with GCP, docker, kubernetes.
• Experience with Git version control.
• Experience with C++ is a plus.
• Bold but cautious.
Lucid is a Silicon Valley based company and we have a solid Business and R&D center in Taiwan responsible for product development and business operations throughout Asia. With out AI-based depth technology, we are able to build the World's 1st 3D photo generator/community, LucidPix, which allows everyone can capture and view 3D content without any limitations. Feel free to download it and try it out for the next-generation content experience!
Our mission is to empower devices and machines with artificial intelligence to see and capture depth so they can serve humanity better.