Lyght is looking for a technical leader with a passion for entrepreneurship,technology, FinTech and also looking to play a role towards a greener future.
We come from an international background with multiple cultures,languages and celebrating diversity.
Candidate should enjoy working in a fun, respectable and high growthenvironment.
Want to be a founding engineer of a very exciting Fintech/GreenTech startup.
Are an experienced full stack web developer who’s had success building
heavy-traffic web applications?
Can build from the ground up a crowdfunding Fintech platform and can make
crucial decisions on the Technology side of the business?
Are entrepreneurial and you want to be part of a brand new startup who will
change the future of green investments?
Are a leader, very motivated, have global aspirations?
Are open to discussing the role of tech co-founder, and that’s because the
founders are looking for term partnership?
Are willing to be compensated with salary and ownership in the company?
Are comfortable in a multilingual environment with people from diverse
You will be supported by our Design Director who is an experienced UIUXdesigner with ready wireframes and all design aspects to keep you focusedon development work.
You will be supported by the CEO who is a computer engineer by training onall tech aspects, logic, architecture and directions.
Transition Lyght website to a custom web.
Building Lyght portal with buyer registration/on-boarding and dashboard.
You are able to choose the environment, backend, database of yourpreference with future scalability and cost in mind for Lyght.
● Architect and develop frontend and/or backend web, optimised formobile.
● Working alongside CEO(tech-background) for tech-related task
● Lead technical evaluation and discussions with future 3rd party
● Design and develop APIs, and integrate with 3rd party partners’ APIs.
● Create detailed documentation.
● Maintain and optimise for performance, quality, scalability, and
● Research and make recommendations on what to use and do based on
our timeline and priorities.
● Help evaluate and hire new team members, being a leader.
(Technical language & stack is open to each candidate’s strength andpreference)
- Degree in a technical discipline such as CS, CE, EE, or IS a plus.
- Experience working with user-facing products, ideally in a startup settingand/or fintech, banking, investment environment. (Non-Fintech is fine as well,education will be provided)
- Proficiency with Spring boot or other server side technologies such asPython/Django, Ruby, Java.
- Proficiency with database technology such as MySQL, POSTSQL,ElasticSearch and MongoDB.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, Firebase, Cloudflare, etc.
- Experience with Git, Github.
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Resourceful and comfortable with ambiguity--we won't know the answersto everything, but we'll figure it out together.
- Good English reading, writing, and speaking skills. Comfortable in google-fuand reading stack-overflow, reddit, etc.
- Fintech experience such as block chain, P2P lending, stock/ETF investments,mobile payments etc.
- Experience with React Native or Flutter.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Jenkins、Docker、Chef、Puppet.
Lyght connects individual retail buyers directly with green energy producers to participate in tangible environmental impactful projects whilst enjoying recurring income at competitive rates with full transparency.
We make it simple to participate in stable and well-structured sustainability projects directly with energy producers to enjoy a long-term recurring return while making a social and environmental impact.
Who we are?
Lyght is a high growth startup company which has recently closed its first seeding round. Backed by a team of strong investors with domain expertise and resources, Lyght has the needed support to make an impact in the industry.
As a young company, Lyght will do its best to offer the best resource to its founding members and strive towards new growth, new markets and additional funding rounds in the very near future.
Green Energy Projects Subscription Platform (FinTech/GreenTech)
Who are we looking for?
Lyght is looking for talents with a passion for entrepreneurship, technology, FinTech and also looking to play a role towards a greener future.
We come from an international background with multiple cultures, languages and celebrating diversity.
Candidate should enjoy working in a fun, respectable and high growth environment.