The founding of Augmented Intelligence, Inc. is inspired by the ideas of an American computer engineer and inventor Douglas Carl Engelbart. In his study: Augmenting Human Intellect he believed that – by increasing man’s capacity and capability to approach and understand complex situations and problems – solutions can be found.
With rapid advancements in the technology of visualization, we can now create the capacity and capability of medical professionals to understand and solve complex medical problems. Our solution can rapidly facilitate their understanding and comprehension of the human body so the appropriate treatments that can be used to keep optimal health.
Think about the Hubble telescope or the electron microscope. These devices helped scientists to see better and clearer, so they were able to explore and discover solutions that were previously unsolvable. We believe Augmented Intelligence can advance medical intelligence through simulated visualization.
Products or services
1. Lunch subsidy: NTD$150 per working day
2. Paid time off policy - 3 extra days in addition to government regulation
3. Remote working days: 4 days/month (rollover: 3 months)
4. Free barista coffee and Monday breakfast
5. Weekly events sponsored by WeWork