We're looking for an experienced full stack web developer to work with UX designer to create a seamless user experience for our VR-to-Web integration service.
1. Build high-quality, ship-ready code with logging and monitoring
2. Work with product team to understand and translate product requirements into software requirements that are well defined, measurable and attainable
3. Own and deliver accurate effort estimations for each release cycle
4. Assist team with automated test and crash features
1. 5+ years of experience developing web applications, with a focus on performance and scalability
3. Experience with React or similar client-side framework
4. Experience building and shipping apps on multiple android platforms (Google Play, Amazon etc.)
1. Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools
2. Experience working in an agile development environment
3. Curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and tool sets
*This is an onsite full-time position.
Please answer the following questions:
The future of Medical Education is all about collaborative learning where users are able to socially interact with others around the world. Augmented Intelligence, Inc. (MAI) is a pioneer in the field of medical VR innovations to foster a compelling metaverse where users gain intelligence amplification attributed to Engelbart’s great concept - more-rapid comprehension, better comprehension, the possibility of gaining a useful degree of comprehension in a situation that previously was too complex, speedier solutions, better solutions, and the possibility of finding solutions to problems that before seemed insolvable.
MAI started its journey in 2016 with a commitment to create high-quality VR-based solutions for the next generation of health practitioners. With locations in the United States and Taiwan, MAI is well-suited to combine medical knowledge and practices rooted in Western and Eastern cultures with the most current technological solutions. MAI’s VR applications include BodyMap - a medically accurate VR anatomy and simulation training software program, AcuMap - a visually immersive VR acupuncture learning and simulation training application, and DigiTwin – a comprehensive medical 3D imaging tool. MAI’s medical VR solutions combined with high-tech VR hardware can transfer users into an immersive virtual environment for a unique medical learning and simulation experience. By offering advanced technological VR solutions, medical educational institutions open new realms in the teaching of medicine and establish new effective learning methods for their students.
Collaborating with leading players in the VR hardware industry, we provide our clients a smooth transition from conventional teaching methods to virtual-based approaches offered by MAI. Maintaining strong ties with our advisors from the medical field and working closely with our current and potential clients, we continuously develop and innovate our solutions by adding more advanced features to serve the healthcare market in the most effective way. By doing so, we strive to continue creating value for health professional students, practitioners, and clients in other regions of the world.
MAI (Medical Augmented Intelligence）於2016年創立於美國華府，是醫學VR創新領域的先驅， 我們在美國和台灣均設有辦事處，透過地利之便，整合西方和東方醫學的知識和臨床經驗，專注於人體醫學和針灸領域的臨床科研。基於對醫學影像與沈浸視覺的核心技術，我們致力於為下一代醫療從業者打造最好的數位模擬平台，擴增用戶的醫療能力。
MAI的產品包括 (1) BodyMap : VR人體解剖與模擬訓練軟體 (2) AcuMap : 身臨其境的虛擬針灸培訓軟體，以及 (3) DigiTwin : 醫學影像融合與數位分身重建軟體。產品與多數硬體大廠設備整合，將用戶轉移到沉浸式虛擬環境中，透過擬真的醫學影像模擬技術，以往在傳統教學工具艱澀難懂的複雜人體問題，都可迎刃而解。通過先進的虛擬實境技術，醫學機構可在現有的教學方式延伸更豐富有趣、高效率並節省管理成本的新一代醫學教育。