MAI is an award-winning software company (COMPUTEX d&i awards, Specialty Award, 2019) dedicated to creating VR/MR-based solutions for the next generation of health practitioners. The company’s medical training and patient education apps include BodyMap, AcuMap, and DigiTwin. We are looking for a self-driven and deadline-oriented project manager to drive the overall planning and development of our existing applications and communicate the progress to our clients . The role will require successfully leading a team through the development life-cycle and managing communication between client specifications and the development team. This role needs to have strong analytical skills, working experience with Agile and Scrum software development, and opinions on process improvements and innovations with project management. The ability to create, motivate, and meet deadlines is critical to the role. We also require someone to establish a relationship with users for product feedback and new feature testing. If you are a good fit for this position, send us your cover letter and résumé to [email protected] or your application will be ignored.
1. Ensure that projects are completed within the constraints of scope, cost, and time
2. Operating as a point of contact for any and all matters specific to the client
3. Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
4. Excellent communication skills both internally and to clients.
5. Analyze program roadmaps for conflicting tasks, timeline consolidation, and resource allocation
6. Own the backlog and deliverables with a clear charter, prioritization, and urgency for delivery
7. Manage a diverse array of project resources to successfully complete projects
8. Manage client communication and oversee progress for assigned projects
9. Create project schedules and ensure they are consistently updated
10. Provide clients with regular updates on project schedule and action items
11. Effectively manage project change
12. Facilitate user testing
1. Lunch subsidy: NTD$150 per working day
2. Paid time off policy - 3 extra days in addition to government regulation
3. Free barista coffee
1. At least 3 years working experience with Agile software development
2. Familiar with Github and related project management tools
3. Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English to liaise between the clients and internal team
4. Proven, pro-active team leader and self-starter with the ability to drive decisions, build consensus, and resolve issues
5. Certified Scrum Master a plus
The founding of Augmented Intelligence, Inc. is inspired by the ideas of an American computer engineer and inventor Douglas Carl Engelbart. In his study: Augmenting Human Intellect he believed that – by increasing man’s capacity and capability to approach and understand complex situations and problems – solutions can be found.
With rapid advancements in the technology of visualization, we can now create the capacity and capability of medical professionals to understand and solve complex medical problems. Our solution can rapidly facilitate their understanding and comprehension of the human body so the appropriate treatments that can be used to keep optimal health.
Think about the Hubble telescope or the electron microscope. These devices helped scientists to see better and clearer, so they were able to explore and discover solutions that were previously unsolvable. We believe Augmented Intelligence can advance medical intelligence through simulated visualization.