Revenue Officer has to focus on multiple tasks during his daily work extended to the weekly tasks but some of these items have to be done every day. The results of taking these actions have a very far reaching impact on revenue generation and maximizing hotel revenue.
Fully understand the Company vision, mission and Company core values. Also, help and train the team members to fully understand and complied it.
- 1. 營運分析報表製作與管理，分析數據並定期回報調整建
5. 管理官網訂房、OTA後台系統管理與控房操作，使客房營收極 大化
7. 熟悉電腦文書處理作業系統，尤以Excel為重，熟悉基礎操作、函式、圖表、樞紐 分析表
- Understand thoroughly all hotel room categories, room rates, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies end of shift cash deposits (shift hand over)
- Checks billing instructions and folio posting
- Ensures that invoicing and cash operation procedures are respected
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls
- Develop, monitor, and adjust sales and pricing strategies
- Provide critical analysis of strategies, room's statistics and demand factors
- Conduct competitive and demand analysis
- Maintain distribution channel data integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Spearheads troubleshooting and resolution of any GDS rate loading issues as they occur.
- Analyzes independently and determines whether hotel is effectively marketing itself across electronic distribution channels.
- Participate and prepare rolling forecast and annual budget for each property using PMS, Delphi, Redx, IDeaS and forecasting tools RevTOOLS.
- Ensure that all rooms statistics reports, including the Financial statement, and any other related reports are accurate and consistent
- Attend Weekly Sales Meeting to maintain communication of strategies and need periods.
- Perform revenue management service for a select group of hotels.
- Manage all aspects of rate & inventory management as outlined in the services contract.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.