1. Support recruitment by Interview arrangement, Offer & On-boarding administration.
2. Prepare, distribute, and file meeting minutes.
3. Update and maintain documents/trackers and databases.
4. Manage Workday process.
5. Advance Report by collecting and verifying different data from multiple sources.
6. Collect and generate Market intelligence.
7. Arranging both internal and external events (if required)
．1-2 years of work experience of administrator or HR department
．At least 1 year experience in HR field, involvement in recruiting will be a plus.
．Good command in English.
．Advanced IT Skills - MS Outlook, Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
．Ability to Learn Fast．
．Effective Communication Skills
．Self-motivated and trustworthy.
．Ability to Analyze Data．