The CS Support Engineer will provide high quality technical support of Windows Server and Microsoft System Center to the Professional customers, and Premier customers, when necessary. The Support Engineer needs to manage both customer relationships and the technical resolution of customer’s requests, deliver high quality Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) through timely response, resolution, interpersonal collaboration and execution.
• Technical support includes scoping, trouble-shooting, solution providing and closure.
• On-duty responsibility by answering phone calls from customers at appointed on duty time.
• Triage issues through impact assessment and initial investigation
• Collaborate effectively with various Microsoft groups to drive resolution
• Ensure appropriate communications are sent out on outages/maintenances to all stakeholders in a timely manner
• Take an active role in collecting and relaying enhancements feedback on existing processes and workflows
• Utilize effective multi lingual verbal/written skills to communicate with premier partners, vendors, service operations center and various Microsoft groups via electronic correspondence or telephone.