The CS Support Engineer will provide high quality technical support of Windows Server and Microsoft System Center to the Professional customers, and Premier customers, when necessary. The Support Engineer needs to manage both customer relationships and the technical resolution of customer’s requests, deliver high quality Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) through timely response, resolution, interpersonal collaboration and execution.
• Technical support includes scoping, trouble-shooting, solution providing and closure.
• On-duty responsibility by answering phone calls from customers at appointed on duty time.
• Triage issues through impact assessment and initial investigation
• Collaborate effectively with various Microsoft groups to drive resolution
• Ensure appropriate communications are sent out on outages/maintenances to all stakeholders in a timely manner
• Take an active role in collecting and relaying enhancements feedback on existing processes and workflows
• Utilize effective multi lingual verbal/written skills to communicate with premier partners, vendors, service operations center and various Microsoft groups via electronic correspondence or telephone.
Technical Requirements: • At least 2 years of Technical Support experience (in a Tier 2 or 3 role) including experience with technical support operational metrics, Customer Satisfaction, SLA’s. • Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred. • Be familiar with Microsoft platform product line and functionalities. Desktop Infrastructure (Windows 7/8/10) Windows Server 2008/2012 and clustering Active Directory/GPO/WSUS/KMS/WDS/MDT AD RMS System Center • Strong working knowledge of Internet Protocols, networking, mail delivery systems, DNS, SMTP, mail applications required (relevant certifications preferred). Professional Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: • Skilled at interacting with enterprise customers • MCSE/Windows Server 2012, MCSE/Desktop Infrastructure, MCITP will be a plus • Able to display a high degree of organization and be able to prioritize tasks effectively • Be open and passionate in new technology research and adoption. • Quick learning ability is required. And willing to take BIG challenge. • Self-driven, aggressive and out-going; strong problem solving and technical writing skills. • Good initiative, motivation, communication skills and high team spirit. • Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin, English proficiency equivalent to TOEIC test score 730 will be a plus • Must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus.