As a Technical Specialist (Data/AI), you will:
Inspire CxOs and Technical and Business Decision Makers on what they could achieve by using the right set of innovative technology:
• Engage customers and CxOs early in the project life-cycle to envision how Microsoft technologies enable compelling business solutions.
• Demonstrate internally and externally how MS technology innovations are applicable within your market and your customers to showcase our business value.
• Explain abstract technical concepts of the platform in a business value context.
Influence strategic deals through the delivery of high-impact team experiences:
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s products and services can do and how to enable and manage them for our strategic and enterprise customers.
• Help address outstanding technical issues and to drive the customer’s solution and the sales opportunity toward a successful conclusion.
• Influence technical decision within opportunities to accelerate the win of complex solutions on our Platform integrated in the environment of the customer
Design cross-workload architectures to accelerate technical decisions:
• Design cross workload architecture and orchestrate cross domain resources for our customers.
• Design/develop compelling solutions on the Microsoft Cloud platforms leveraging our technology assets, and to remove technical blockers (business requirements, cloud requirements) that impede sales and are barriers for customer adoption.
• Must possess world-class selling skills as well as solid business knowledge of Microsoft and competitive offerings specific to credential, identity and data protection disciplines.
You will stay sharp and share your knowledge:
• We encourage all employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• You will be recognized for exceeding standards of technical and competitive readiness and sharing your knowledge both within Microsoft and among our partners and customers.
• You will be a Subject Matter Expert for Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Data Platform, Business Intelligence, and Data Visualization.
Technical Solution Leader: • Data & AI Architect. Experience and ability to explain complex architectures and design innovative solutions using the Microsoft Azure Cloud with specific emphasis on the data services including Databases, Analytics, AI + Machine Learning, Internet of Things and Business Intelligence. • Cloud Trust. Expertise in identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions. • Technical breadth. Customer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management across data services and AI platforms. • Technical depth. Domain authority, having enterprise customer level technical experience with design, configuration and implementation of cloud and hybrid data and AI solutions with deep expertise in following technologies: R or Python, Scikit, Microsoft ML Server, Azure ML, Spark ML, Cognitive Services, Bot Framework, Cognitive Toolkit, Tensorflow, MXNET. • Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft (or similar) partners. • Excellent Communicator. Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills. Technical Knowledge • Solid background in Machine Learning including Deep learning, and one or more of AI domains, including Computer vision, NLP, intelligent agents. • Proficiency in architecting data migration scenarios including hybrid and pure cloud data solutions. • Practical experience in one or more of the following technologies and solutions: R or Python, Scikit, Microsoft ML Server, Azure ML, Spark ML, Cognitive Services, Bot Framework, Cognitive Toolkit, Tensorflow, MXNET • Ability to create actionable business insights and visualization by using large data sets and leveraging Microsoft Business Intelligence capabilities, including in-depth, hands-on knowledge of warehouse architecture, analytics, reporting tools, and SQL operational expertise. • Experience in using software development skills using both Microsoft tools and Open Source platforms. • High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions. • Experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures, networking and adjacent technologies, architecture designs, migrations, and industry standards • Understanding of Data/IoT related Azure services including emerging computing trends such as Machine Learning and Cognitive Services.