• Understanding of hardware and software interactions. Able to apply this understanding to have test plan, issue isolation.
• Able to drive problem solving strategies for complex technical problems that involve cross projects or cross functional disciplines.
• Work with the extended engineering team to ensure completion of all required testing to meet product requirement and support best customer experience.
• Work with designers and technologist to determine test requirements and prepare test plans.
• Evaluate test methodologies to reduce test time and increase test coverage and customer experience.
• Manage suppliers or test engineers for test planning, execution and issue management.
• Evaluate effectiveness of test plan and test cases/tools during and after test projects. • Detail-oriented with attention to product quality.
• Ability to work under date driven schedules.
• Problem solving and analysis skills.
• Ability in organizing and managing multiple projects, setting priorities and working independently under aggressive timelines.
Required Education & Experience: • Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science) or related • At least 6 years of relevant experience in product validation, development, or related. • Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment. • Ability to communicate clearly through oral and written communications in English globally. • Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment. • Ability to present clear and concise information to team, internal customers, and external customers