We are looking for a talented, driven, execution-oriented experienced developer, demonstrate the functional and technical skills necessary to switch between development technologies and merge them to provide the best solution.
As an IT Host Automation developer, you will need to be familiar with SEMI Standard as core knowledge based and develop automation program accordingly.
Create/review tool automation requirement specification to supplier and ensure they are following the standard.
Work with customer across various business area to understand the requirement and come up a high-level sequence flows design accordingly.
Configure, develop, maintain and support Micron Host Application.
Demonstrated ability to create quality software and participate in quality improvement efforts.
Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Analyze business needs to understand the problem.
Meet with customers.
Collaborate with others (Business Process Analysts, Project Managers) to identify, clarify, and capture customer requirements.
Document as is and To Be process flows.
2. Analyze the software solution options.
Evaluate the available software options.
Consult with the IT enterprise architects to understand the IT roadmap.
Lead or participate in a cost analysis.
Lead or participate in a decision analysis.
Collaborate with the project coordinator to determine the time, resource constraints, etc.
Review options with the customer to help determine the best solution.
3. Follow the software development lifecycle to deliver solutions.
Design a solution based on customer requirements.
Implement the software solution.
Complete unit testing.
Participate with end users in integration and user acceptance testing.
Document (technical specifications, test plans, deployment plans, etc.).
4. Implement 3rd party solutions.
Partner with the IT Procurement representative to determine contracts, support requirements, training provided, etc.
Participate in vendor selection.
Work with the vendor to understand the product.
Attend vendor training and prototyping sessions.
Determine how to integrate the solution into the existing business environment.
Participate in software audits.
Participate in service packs and software upgrades.
Work with project teams and partners to ensure a successful implementation that meets customer expectations.
5. Provide 24x7 support for software issues, with arrangement (via on-line, on-call… model) when necessary to lead to resolve worldwide case(s).
Act as the (SME) and final point of contact.
Respond to customer or developer requests for assistance.
Troubleshoot issues independently and with other teams.
Identify and document defects and enhancements.
Assist with the onboarding of support team members through training and mentoring.
6. Work to maintain skills and improve the IT roadmap.
Attend conferences and seminars.
Attend training and implement the information learned.
Research best practices, current trends, and techniques.
Make recommendations to the enterprise architect for changes to the IT roadmap.
Implement technology interactions based on company and industry best practices.
7. To further shape modern high-volume semiconductor site with more fully automation capability, you will be responsible to use all leading-edge technology (IIoT, intelligent robot…) to enabled advanced systematic solution so that business values can be delivered effectively. To accomplish that, the ideal candidate needs to demonstrate adaptive and agility characteristics to co-work with multi-functional teams worldwide in projects.
台灣美光是美商美光科技(Micron Technology, Inc.)在台子公司，美光科技成立於1978年，是全球前三大記憶體製造商，總部設立於美國愛達荷州波伊西市（Boise），並分別於美國、台灣、日本、新加坡、中國、歐洲等地設有研發設計或製造據點；全球員工超過3萬人。