Migo's UI/UX Design team envisions and creates magical experiences for consumers in emerging markets. We are champions of the customer, who use our empathy superpowers to design and build digital products and services that will deeply impact our customers’ lives and support the Migo teams who serve them. Grounded in the principles of user-centered design, we strategize, ideate, prototype, test, and develop, while balancing the requirements of diverse stakeholders and working closely with teams of engineers, strategists, and artists across Migo.
The UX Designer leads product strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products that completely meet customer needs. You are responsible for discovering, understanding, and communicating the business requirements of the company, the emotional desires of the customers, and the capabilities of technology and ultimately synthesizing them into world-class experiences that are simple and delightful
• Create user-centered designs by discovering, understanding and leveraging business requirements, market analysis, customer feedback, usability findings, and business intelligence data
• Manage an end-to-end design process consisting of planning, prioritizing, coordinating, and conducting user and stakeholder requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, prototyping, and usability testing.
• Design and conduct UX research using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
• Synthesize and draw insight from metrics analysis post-launch to inform UX optimization efforts.
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually to the team and diverse stakeholders • Work closely with Interaction Designers and our Engineering and Software teams in an agile fashion to research and test experiences as well as ensure designs are executed as designed
【Required:】 •4+ years of experience as user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role for the web or mobile applications • Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline. • Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology • Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and Proto.io • Passion for design excellence: You know the difference between ‘good’ and ‘great’ • Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor. • Strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills 【Portfolio Required】 When you apply, please submit a portfolio with 3-5 examples of your design work that also includes your thought process in developing the design. Also indicate your role and contribution for each project. We recommend that you highlight the following elements, if you’re able: · Experience with diverse projects and subject matter · Applied concepts of user-centered design thinking · Description of design rationale and process