Essential functions/ Job duties
Main duties include:
• Writes new proposal or organizes the existing programs that align with the mission and the direction of the organization.
Plans and manages the resources, schedule, budget, and priorities to
fulfill all customer projects and meet the business goals of the
• Coordinates engineering resources across different departments to resolve any issues.
• Supervise product release procedures, including validation and certification process, auto-testing and documentation.
• Ensures the success of all programs running in the company.
• At least BS degree of CS, CE, EE or other related.
• Basic programming skills.
• Knowledge about embedded system and hardware design and manufacture.
• Good communication skills in both Chinese and English.
• Good executive skills in managing resource, schedule, and quality delivery.
• Familiar with semiconductor ecosystem and automotive industry is a plus.
About the company
AI is a startup company that specifically innovates for vehicle
intelligence and user experience. This is an opportunity to join a
technology startup with high potential and successful tracking records
and work with a group of enthusiastic, innovative, and dynamic team in
an international environment. Mindtronic AI is looking for
self-motivated and proactive team players to build products that
influence the world and grow together with the team.
科系要求 資訊工程相關,其他數學及電算機科學相關,電機電子工程相關 語文條件
Mindtronic AI is an artificial intelligence company that provides software/hardware design service and IP for automotive safety and factory intelligence. We specialize in automotive grade biometric recognition, computer vision, 3D, and ultra lightweight deep learning engine for embedded systems and autonomous vehicle frameworks.
The company had been awarded several international prestigious awards, including CES 2018/2019/2020 Innovation Awards and German Design Award 2019.