1. Test new features for upcoming releases.
2. Help write test plans, test reports, and provide suggestion for improving the QA processes.
3. Perform exploratory testing, communicate with product and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and product testing objectives.
4. Generate test coverage of the upcoming features and provide suggestions to improve the quality of the test.
5. Generate results of automated tests.
6. Be an active member of the team, suggesting improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent. 2. 1+ years of professional quality assurance and testing experience with web applications. 3. Good knowledge of testing theory, especially of exploratory testing methods. 4. Experience with REST API testing. 5. Experience with continuous integration servers (Jenkins), git , and Linux and/or Mac OS X. [Plus] 1. Test automation experience: Java/Python. 2. Jenkins/Docker/AWS expertise. 3. Data science experience with computational metrics.