[About this Job]
MoBagel's Marketing & Partnership team creates the face of the company. We're responsible for all the communications to our current and potential clients, investors, partners, employees as well as media. The breadth of our work includes branding, website design, event hosting, and sales material. Our goal is to shape MoBagel into the go-to brand for AI solutions.
As our team continue to expand in scale and scope, we are looking for a brand designer who will be responsible for the design of MoBagel's internal and external brand including all marketing channels. The Brand Designer will drive the evolution of MoBagel's brand through thoughtful design exploration and critique and will help scale brand experience across touchpoints and media.
The ideal candidate would have experience in startups and past experience in developing brand identities, as well as a proactive mindset towards making things happen.
[What makes it an amazing opportunity?]
MoBagel has become one of the leading companies in AI/AutoML field, yet the brand is still young and there's plenty of opportunity for the brand designer to help grow and shape the MoBagel brand. You would also work with top level talents from diversified background and empowered by top level management the freedom to lead the change you want to see.
1. Define, maintain, and evolve MoBagel's visual identity across all touchpoints using multiple mediums such as illustration, photography, video/film, icon design, and typography.
2. Design assets for online/offline marketing as well as sales material (including presentations, DM/eDMs, infographics, print and video etc).
3. Help design and improve the customer journey of the MoBagel website.
4. Work closely with Marketing and Partnership team from conception to execution of branding strategies.
1. A portfolio showcasing relevant work (a portfolio or website is required to be considered).
2. Solid vector illustration and photoshop skills.
3. Strong fundamental design skills, including knowledge of typography, composition, and color.
4. Self-motivated individual with the drive to create design concepts with minimal oversight and evolving them over the course of the project, while still being able to take feedback from managers.
5. Up to date with current design technologies and trends.
6. Great attention to detail when it comes to typography, grids, balance, and white space.
7. Can communicate design decisions clearly and effectively.
8. Experience with brand guidelines is a bonus.
MoBagel is a key vendor of AI/ML platform (Gartner, 2020) with a mission to empower data teams and enterprises to become AI-driven, and thus the vision of “Think with AI”. With a team consisting of talents from top universities such as Stanford, UC Berkeley, and Oxford, MoBagel has designed and engineered Decanter AI, an AutoML platform that contains more than 100 machine learning algorithms to help enterprises quickly build AI-driven data solutions.
Decanter AI has helped MoBagel secure key clients and successful cases in the United States, Japan, China and Taiwan with its AI-driven data solutions in Manufacturing, Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, E-commerce, Telecom, Traveling industries as well as solutions for Sales and Marketing. With a growing customer base that includes SoftBank, ChungHwa Telecom, Advantech, AU Optronics, New Balance and Coca Cola, MoBagel has been selected by Gartner Report - Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends for 2020.
Here are some of the credits that MoBagel has received: