[About this Job]
MoBagel delivers Decanter AI - the world's easiest AutoML software for enterprises. Since every business problem at its core is a prediction problem, we help our customer to realize a business prediction platform utilizing Decanter AI's technology, including Chunghwa Telecom, Weichuan Foods and many more.
Our Core Technology R&D Team builds the core engine of Decanter AI as well as delivers a very user-friendly web UI for business analysts/data analysts to tap into the magical world of Decanter AI. You will be leading this team, inspiring every engineer to thrive in his/her role.
The ideal candidate would have experience in high-growth startups and have past experience in leading and managing engineering teams at least for 2 years.
[What makes it an amazing opportunity?]
This is a solid leadership position that offers the opportunity to fully manage and inspire a team of machine learning/AI/Full-stack talents, able to implement the most cutting-edge machine learning/AI technologies, and the most user-friendly web application for AI.
You will work closely with top-level executive team to drive the next generation of AI. You will also be the technology representative of the company, given opportunities to attend and give speech on online/offline global AI conferences/events.
1. Lead, manage, and inspire R&D Team (10-20 engineers).
2. Collaborate with product and research teams to identify new opportunities as well as improvements for our current product line (Decanter AI) and for upcoming product lines.
3. Manage scrum development. Bring ideas to production.
1. Hands on technical leadership experience leading project teams and setting technical direction. Demonstrated experience in providing technical leadership to development teams. (5+ members)
2. Knowledgeable in the mathematics underlying ML including linear algebra, multivariate statistics, information theory and optimization.
3. Experience in motivating others to act by creating a shared sense of vision or purpose, ability to create a compelling vision for the future, communicate clearly, with a collaborative leadership approach.
4. Ability to drive cross team collaborations and ship production features in a fast-paced startup environment.
5. Demonstrated expertise in working with one or more of the following: Big Data Infrastructure, Distribute System and Job Queue management, Machine Learning System, Time Series Forecasting, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
[Nice to have]
1. Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
2. Exceptional problem-solving skills.
3. High energy, self-starter with aptitude for learning new technologies.
4. Be able and willing to multi-task and learn, share, improve technologies quickly.
5. Passionate for software development.
6. Experience with Decanter AI or other AutoML software products.
MoBagel is a key vendor of AI/ML platform (Gartner, 2020) with a mission to empower data teams and enterprises to become AI-driven, and thus the vision of “Think with AI”. With a team consisting of talents from top universities such as Stanford, UC Berkeley, and Oxford, MoBagel has designed and engineered Decanter AI, an AutoML platform that contains more than 100 machine learning algorithms to help enterprises quickly build AI-driven data solutions.
Decanter AI has helped MoBagel secure key clients and successful cases in the United States, Japan, China and Taiwan with its AI-driven data solutions in Manufacturing, Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, E-commerce, Telecom, Traveling industries as well as solutions for Sales and Marketing. With a growing customer base that includes SoftBank, ChungHwa Telecom, Advantech, AU Optronics, New Balance and Coca Cola, MoBagel has been selected by Gartner Report - Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends for 2020.
Here are some of the credits that MoBagel has received: