[About the job]
Our team is looking for experienced engineers to work on exciting technical problems for marketing AI. On the 8ndpoint team, you’ll have the opportunity to own and drive projects that help us scale the platform. As a Senior Backend Engineer, you’ll manage the infrastructure that powers our internal services and external facing applications, using both DevOps and application engineering. You’ll have wide latitude to direct engineering to adopt new technologies and solutions.
1. 3+ years of professional software development experience
2. Experience with CI/CD pipelines and integration testing
3. Experience with backend application development: RESTful API, relational databases, networking
4. Experience with Kubernetes and containerization (e.g., Docker)
[Nice to haves]
1. Experience with cloud services (e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure)
2. Experience with event streaming architectures and protocol buffers or other serialization protocols
3. Experience on a data or machine learning team in a production environment
4. Familiarity with distributed data systems fundamentals
Eager to research, learn, and implement new technologies on your own
We prioritize candidates that can quickly learn new technologies over domain knowledge, but the following is a snapshot of what our day-to-day looks like:
1. Development: Python, Java, Scala
2. Machine Learning: Python (Pandas, sklearn, xgboost, etc.)
3. Orchestration: Airflow, Kubernetes, Docker
4. GCP: BigQuery, GKE, Artifact Registry, Cloud SQL, Pub/Sub
5. Frontend: React, TypeScript
6. DevOps: ArgoCD, Rancher/Longhorn
7. VCS & CI/CD: Gitlab
MoBagel is a key vendor of a no-code AI/ML platform, as recognized by Gartner in 2020, 2021, and 2022. Decanter AI, the no-code AI/ML platform, empowers data scientists and domain experts to design and build AI solutions together. Through partnerships with key partners such as Dentsu Group, Deloitte and JETRO to build no-code AI solutions together, Decanter AI has quickly accumulated over 100,000 users and is well-positioned to continue driving innovation and growth for sustainability.
MoBagel is a Series A company that has raised over $21 million in funding to fulfill our vision of “Solve with AI, Build Sustainability Together”. Following our mission, we have served over 3,000 brands in various industries, including Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance, e-commerce, retail, supply chain and logistics, and digital marketing.
Here are some of the credits that MoBagel has received: