[About this Job]
MoBagel's Marketing & Partnership team creates the face of the company. We're responsible for all the communications to our current and potential clients, investors, partners, employees as well as media. The breadth of our work includes branding, website design, event hosting, and sales material. Our goal is to shape MoBagel into the go-to brand for AI solutions.
As our team continue to expand in scale and scope, we are looking for someone who can contribute to the full range of corporate communications programs, but thrives on building brand awareness through proactive media relations and working with team members across the business (and around the world) to prioritize to whom, how, and where we tell our story. We're looking for someone that is both highly strategic and executional.
The ideal candidate would have experience in startups and have past experience in maintaining long term positive relationships with the media, and have the ability to produce good copywriting, develop a strong message based on goals, and communicate through the right channel and publication.
[What makes it an amazing opportunity?]
Communications Manager's main responsibility is to lead external communications initiatives with a focus on online/offline events, media relations and social media. In this role, you'd be able to apply your strategic ability and become the main driver for all outward communication execution of a rapidly growing startup.
This is an unique opportunity for those with solid PR track record and wish to expand their reach into AI/machine learning related fields and assume a leadership position. You would work with top level talents from diversified background and empowered by top level management the freedom to lead the change you want to see.
1. Help develop and execute the corporate communications strategy and drive comprehensive programs that positions MoBagel as an industry leader to press and key business audiences across industries and regions, including media gathering, press conference, webinars, social media campaigns, workshops etc.
2. Maintain media relationships and identify news-driven and proactive media opportunities to create a constant pipeline of coverage.
3. Manage MoBagel's social media from strategy through execution in various outlets.
4. Create thoughtful content including press releases, Q&As, contributed articles and messaging.
5. Work cross-functionally to proactively respond to issues that may impact our internal/external stakeholders.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields with at least 2 years of experience in marketing/PR.
2. Familiar with B2B software industry and well equipped to leverage marketing resources to generate leads and effectively reach the targeted audience.
3. One of the following: proven track record in B2B PR strategy and execution or experience in B2B marketing efforts and achieved results.
4. Ability to initiate and lead cohesive communication programs aligned with company strategic narrative.
5. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent machine learning/IT writing, able to effectively communicate with information with intended receiver.
MoBagel is a key vendor of AI/ML platform (Gartner, 2020) with a mission to empower data teams and enterprises to become AI-driven, and thus the vision of “Think with AI”. With a team consisting of talents from top universities such as Stanford, UC Berkeley, and Oxford, MoBagel has designed and engineered Decanter AI, an AutoML platform that contains more than 100 machine learning algorithms to help enterprises quickly build AI-driven data solutions.
Decanter AI has helped MoBagel secure key clients and successful cases in the United States, Japan, China and Taiwan with its AI-driven data solutions in Manufacturing, Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, E-commerce, Telecom, Traveling industries as well as solutions for Sales and Marketing. With a growing customer base that includes SoftBank, ChungHwa Telecom, Advantech, AU Optronics, New Balance and Coca Cola, MoBagel has been selected by Gartner Report - Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends for 2020.
Here are some of the credits that MoBagel has received: