The candidate will research startups and technologies in Taiwan and globally in various fields, such as electrification, decarbonization, materials, automotive semiconductor, that will fit emerging megatrends for the electric vehicle (EV) industry and can run PoCs with large corporations.
• Recent graduate student, tech-savvy with a passion for startups
• Understanding of the electric vehicle ecosystem incl. OEMs, and TIER 1/2
• Previous VC/Startup/Accelerator experience preferred
• Passionate about startups and has a solid understanding of the technology industry
• Creative in terms of formulating new business models
• Great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
• Ambitious, highly motivated, and super keen to learn fast
• Fluent in Chinese & fluent in English, excellent copywriter
At Mosaic Venture Lab, we scout, validate, and enable near-future technologies and build solutions for strategic investment opportunities in the smart mobility industry.
We operate across the U.S.A., Taiwan, and Germany with a diverse team of American, Taiwanese, German, and many top international professionals in diverse specialty fields like electrification, artificial intelligence, sustainability, and, of course, automotive.
We work with top-tier multinational corporations like Audi, Continental AG, ABB Robotics on technology for digital transformation initiatives.
We are backed by the Taiwanese Government （台灣中小企業處） and we are a venture partner at a US$100 million Series A fund in Taiwan (TP Fund).
We run the transportation industry platform “Mosaic Venture Lab” (www.mvl.biz). Our investment thesis is focused on deep tech automotive startup companies.