• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Ability to write and maintain code.
• Solid problem-solving skills.
• Customer empathy and experience in shipping customer facing solutions.
• Design, code, modify and support web applications, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
• Create new schemas (database) and style sheets (HTML) independently.
• Independently develop, implement, and maintain Internet/intranet web applications.
• Create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Integrate applications with database architecture, develop server scripts, establish connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Actively participate in team meetings; troubleshoot development and production problems, and support documentation.
• Perform complex analysis, design, and development tasks independently.
• Troubleshoots software and web problems and provides solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies.
Mphasis (BSE: 526299; NSE: MPHASIS) applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. We are an expert, customer-centric technology partner, and our unique Mphasis Front2Back™ Transformation approach places our clients’ customers at the heart of our business. We use the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized digital experiences to our clients and their end customers. Our Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world.
Mphasis has more than 30 offices in 20 countries with delivery centers in India, Sri Lanka, China, Australia, Japan, North America, Europe and of course Taiwan!