The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company's market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Fluent in both Mandarin and English, require the skill of communicating and writing precisely • Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights • Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies • Good understanding of office management and marketing principles • Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines • Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach • Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases • Excellent knowledge of MS Office, IOS system, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.) • Exquisite communication and people skills