**NEW EGG Excellence**
• Identify and develop online marketing opportunities to drive nationwide seller awareness and engagement
• Align with Business Development team and Partners (e.g., TAITRA) to ensure enterprise programs/events are synchronized with sales priorities, objectives and goals.
• Proactively identify and work with anchor sellers to build interesting Newegg Global Selling seller stories
• Create and monitor major social media channels (e.g. Facebook) at the real time, on a daily basis, to provide prompt and active support to sellers
• Organize and lead local Online/ Offline Seller events and build reports for event results, effectiveness
• Identify and deploy campaigns including: Media planning, budget management, creative development, tracking, reporting, optimization, and innovation.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience in digital marketing, managing events/campaigns with e-commerce experience.
• Proven track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
• Deep understanding of major social media platforms including analytics and business management tools
• Experience in corporate communications, pitch deck and case study development
• English Fluency (written and verbal communications) and Native Mandarin Fluency.
• Familiarity with the seller recruitment cycle and how to employ marketing communications strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth
• Proficient with a varied set of marketing automation and editing tools (including HTML, XML, basic to intermediate Excel, and image editing software).