CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
▪ Requirements analysis. Read and understand business requirements from developer to suggest better design solution
▪ Build database foundation skills, like interpreting execution plan, functions, design principal, trouble shooting, etc
▪ Identify critical monitoring metrics regarding to database, No SQL, and analysis package
▪ Capable of using script to automate deployment process during each regular/hotfix build.
▪ Research cutting edge solutions to enrich current tools, management console, etc
▪ Demonstrate expertise on database, NoSQL related experience when development suffers from slow performance or high resource consumption
▪ Work with team members to communicate impact, risk and performance gain when utilizing new solution
▪ Perform database related design review, especially on schema design, sql, index, etc
▪ Over 3 years experience in PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle operation. Or fresh graduate with computer science or information management degree.
▪ Experience in bottleneck identification, related to SQL/NoSQL operations
▪ Familiar with database day to day operation items, such as backup, restore, upgrade
▪ Experience with system and database monitoring, including network connection, system status, sql execution plan
▪ Experience with utilizing tools, scripts to solve routine tasks
▪ ANSI SQL and PostgreSQL extension syntax
▪ Database Algebra and join performance
▪ Performance tuning on system kernel parameters
▪ Implement security checks, audit, reports on database machines
▪ Provide data modeling and ETL methodology
▪ NoSQL design and tuning is plus
▪ In memory and analysis solution is plus
We are a Venture Studio.
We build sustainable ventures. Empowering entrepreneurs to bring ideas to life.
Nogle, established in 2014, we partner with early-stage startups and tackle new ventures, surrounding entrepreneurs with the proper support to develop new and disruptive products.
As a Venture Studio, we develop multiple projects simultaneously. We identify the promising ones, and provide technology know-how, development and management skills – and of course funding – to turn those ground-breaking ideas into working businesses.
We are innovative software product designers and experienced company builders. We bring together a seasoned group of support professionals and advisors dedicated to each and every stage of a product’s growth, providing startups exceptional support on the road to success.
Life at Nogle
At Nogle we strive to find innovative solutions to complex issues in satisfying our core mission to use technology and forward-thinking to continuously innovate, challenge traditional business models, be disruptive and empower our partners in becoming global leaders in their respective industries.
However, what makes working at Nogle unique is the workplace culture that encourages innovation where we don’t believe in the word “impossible”. A healthy balance between work, life and enjoyment, is what fosters great thinking.
Here at Nogle, you will build on your curiosity, your passions and your drive to make a difference. You will have access to world-class tools, state-of-art technology, some of the industry’s brightest minds and a nearly infinite range of opportunities.
Life and work in balance. Interesting and challenging projects. We are looking for the best minds, passionate and driven to create things that matter.
There has never been a more exciting time to join a young and vibrant company like Nogle!