CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
• Manage end-to-end user journeys for any and all stages of the customer life-cycle.
• Translate website performance and user insights into wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences and desired business outcomes.
• Identify problems, make strategic design and user experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
• Cooperate with team members to make a successful, efficient and solid system development progress.
• Develop and maintain documentation of developing guidelines and spec.
• At least 3 years of experience in Frontend develop with portfolio.
• Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, usability and accessibility concerns.
• At least 2 years experience in .Net C# MVC development.
• Familiar in frontend framework, such as Bootstrap, Vue.JS, React, Angular 2.
• Computer game and Gamification experience is a benefit.
• A real passion for innovation and problem solving.
We are a Venture Studio.
We build sustainable ventures. Empowering entrepreneurs to bring ideas to life.
Nogle, established in 2014, we partner with early-stage startups and tackle new ventures, surrounding entrepreneurs with the proper support to develop new and disruptive products.
As a Venture Studio, we develop multiple projects simultaneously. We identify the promising ones, and provide technology know-how, development and management skills – and of course funding – to turn those ground-breaking ideas into working businesses.
We are innovative software product designers and experienced company builders. We bring together a seasoned group of support professionals and advisors dedicated to each and every stage of a product’s growth, providing startups exceptional support on the road to success.
Life at Nogle
At Nogle we strive to find innovative solutions to complex issues in satisfying our core mission to use technology and forward-thinking to continuously innovate, challenge traditional business models, be disruptive and empower our partners in becoming global leaders in their respective industries.
However, what makes working at Nogle unique is the workplace culture that encourages innovation where we don’t believe in the word “impossible”. A healthy balance between work, life and enjoyment, is what fosters great thinking.
Here at Nogle, you will build on your curiosity, your passions and your drive to make a difference. You will have access to world-class tools, state-of-art technology, some of the industry’s brightest minds and a nearly infinite range of opportunities.
Life and work in balance. Interesting and challenging projects. We are looking for the best minds, passionate and driven to create things that matter.
There has never been a more exciting time to join a young and vibrant company like Nogle!