CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Our product, BTSE is a full-fledged financial services institution offering comprehensive solutions to the digital currency ecosystem. We are a one-stop platform that encompasses trading, investment services, payment services, lending and custody services, providing real-time settlement solutions to banks and other financial institutions.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join a dedicated and diverse team in building up an exciting new product. We offer a fantastic culture and great career prospects.
• Experience with running managing large scale projects - assist in the planning of projects requirements, pipeline and roadmap. Managing product backlogs and versions according to Scrum/Agile Methodologies.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to define product requirements.
• Liaison between executive management, businesses, marketing representatives, customers and R&D team. Translating the business needs into detailed software specifications.
• Delivering PRDs (Product Requirements Definition) and detailed SRSs (Software Requirements Specifications) with prioritized features.
• Collecting, prioritizing and communicating product requirements and managing the release of contents.
• Owning and responsible for various documentations: SRS, publications, training presentations, story boards, system use case and many more.
• Proven Project Management experience with a strong focus on project planning and design.
• Proven experience in object oriented analysis, design and software development is a big plus.
• Strong business orientation; ability to comprehend information from various sources.
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Excellent team player.
• Experience in working in Web/Internet/Online environments and systems.
• Ability to write clear technical requirements and design documents.
• Ability to communicate comfortably in English and Mandarin.
• Overseas business travel may be required.
We are a Venture Studio.
We build sustainable ventures. Empowering entrepreneurs to bring ideas to life.
Nogle, established in 2014, we partner with early-stage startups and tackle new ventures, surrounding entrepreneurs with the proper support to develop new and disruptive products.
As a Venture Studio, we develop multiple projects simultaneously. We identify the promising ones, and provide technology know-how, development and management skills – and of course funding – to turn those ground-breaking ideas into working businesses.
We are innovative software product designers and experienced company builders. We bring together a seasoned group of support professionals and advisors dedicated to each and every stage of a product’s growth, providing startups exceptional support on the road to success.
Life at Nogle
At Nogle we strive to find innovative solutions to complex issues in satisfying our core mission to use technology and forward-thinking to continuously innovate, challenge traditional business models, be disruptive and empower our partners in becoming global leaders in their respective industries.
However, what makes working at Nogle unique is the workplace culture that encourages innovation where we don’t believe in the word “impossible”. A healthy balance between work, life and enjoyment, is what fosters great thinking.
Here at Nogle, you will build on your curiosity, your passions and your drive to make a difference. You will have access to world-class tools, state-of-art technology, some of the industry’s brightest minds and a nearly infinite range of opportunities.
Life and work in balance. Interesting and challenging projects. We are looking for the best minds, passionate and driven to create things that matter.
There has never been a more exciting time to join a young and vibrant company like Nogle!