CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
▪ Maintaining and administering computer/server networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
▪ Configure and install system/monitor software.
▪ Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
▪ Monitoring system performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
▪ Designing, planning, configuring, and testing system include OA, testing, staging and production.
▪ Provide Level-1 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
▪ Optimization system/monitor architecture and security.
▪ Above 1-3 years of experience in system engineer. Or fresh graduate with computer science or information management degree.
▪Experience in Designing, planning, configuring global and production system.
▪ Familiar with Linux/windows and monitor software like Prometheus.
▪ Familiar with CDN/DNS.
▪ Familiar how to troubleshooting.
▪ Experience with system/network monitoring and system security.
▪ Network TCP/IP
▪ Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
▪ Shell script, DNS, CDN
We are a Venture Studio.
We build sustainable ventures. Empowering entrepreneurs to bring ideas to life.
Nogle, established in 2014, we partner with early-stage startups and tackle new ventures, surrounding entrepreneurs with the proper support to develop new and disruptive products.
As a Venture Studio, we develop multiple projects simultaneously. We identify the promising ones, and provide technology know-how, development and management skills – and of course funding – to turn those ground-breaking ideas into working businesses.
We are innovative software product designers and experienced company builders. We bring together a seasoned group of support professionals and advisors dedicated to each and every stage of a product’s growth, providing startups exceptional support on the road to success.
Life at Nogle
At Nogle we strive to find innovative solutions to complex issues in satisfying our core mission to use technology and forward-thinking to continuously innovate, challenge traditional business models, be disruptive and empower our partners in becoming global leaders in their respective industries.
However, what makes working at Nogle unique is the workplace culture that encourages innovation where we don’t believe in the word “impossible”. A healthy balance between work, life and enjoyment, is what fosters great thinking.
Here at Nogle, you will build on your curiosity, your passions and your drive to make a difference. You will have access to world-class tools, state-of-art technology, some of the industry’s brightest minds and a nearly infinite range of opportunities.
Life and work in balance. Interesting and challenging projects. We are looking for the best minds, passionate and driven to create things that matter.
There has never been a more exciting time to join a young and vibrant company like Nogle!