We're currently looking for a Web Content Manager based in Taipei Office. Working with APAC Web & Creative team as well as APAC Marketing teams, responsibilities for this position include the web front-end programming; and web contents localization; Compliance with design standards of NVIDIA and general site maintenance.
What we need to see:
• Experience with web content management and web project management.
• Experience with working with creative designer for web layout and production.
• Familiarity in crossbrowser compatibility and testing.
• Strong design sense.
• Hands on experience with CMS platforms such as Drupal, WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager…etc.
• Expertise in collaborating tools like JIRA, SVN, GitHub.
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google/Adobe Analytics
• Experience in web analytics reporting.
• Experience with Docker for containers and VMs in development is an advantage.
• Experience with cloud computing platform such as AWS, GCP and Azure is an advantage.
• Ability to judge multiple approaches to a problem and provide direction to the development process.
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
• Proactively keep up with new techniques and design patterns, but also fluent in current best practices and standards.
• Bachelor's degree or significant qualifying experience in digital domain.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet aggressive time schedules.
• Communication skills in English both reading and writing.
• Strong work ethic.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!