We are now looking for a GPU Software Application Engineer in our Taiwan, Taipei Office!
What you will be doing:
- Work with customers to provide deep technical assistance in NVIDIA software requirements into customer platforms
- Assist to achieve fully optimized design with NVIDIA products and provide customer feedback as to product features and software enhancement
- Work for customers platform bring up, VBIOS releasing
- Work for customers issues analysis and root cause
- Required tools development cross NVIDIA product segments needed
What we need to see:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering or a related degree field
- 5++ years of significant software development experience.
- Good knowledge of X86 System Architecture and ACPI.
- Familiar Linux skill/operation.
- Experiences on SBIOS features developing specific for platforms. (MMIO, SMBus, IPMI, IOAPIC will be plus)
- Skills of C++/ Python/ VB/ Linux Shell programming are strongly plus
- Familiar with computer system architecture, microprocessor, and microcontroller fundamentals (caches, buses, memory controllers, DMA, etc).
- Excellent communication skills, flexible in task assignments and working under pressures
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Strong oral & written communication skill (both English and Chinese)
- Self-motivated and aggressive to learn
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer