What we need to see:
• BS/MS in electrical/computer engineering and related.
• 3~5 years of experience in ASIC design. Strong design/implementation skills in Verilog. Solid understanding in timing/power optimization skills of digital design
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• Broad knowledge with video and image processing techniques and with digital video/image compression standards such as MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264/SVC, H265, VP8, VP9, AV1, JPEG is a big plus.
• Familiar with C/C++ programming
• Perl scripting skill is appreciated as a plus.
• Fluent English (both written and spoken) and excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a multi-disciplinary group environment