We are looking for Senior Video Architect at Shanghai.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work on NVIDIA's next generation of Video Decoder and Encoder hardware architecture
• Research and study new video compression technology, specifications, papers etc.
• Develop c-model for algorithm study, hardware simulation and verification
• Define the testplan, write architecture document, verify c-model and improve c-model coverage
What we need to see:
• Master degree or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in the field of video technology ranging from codec implementation, video player and streaming framework
• Good programming skill and C/C++ coding abilities
• Fluent English (both written and spoken) and good communication skill
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• Project experiences on video encoder, decoder or computer vision
• Experience with video codecs such as H264/AVC, HEVC, VP9 or AV1
• Creative, strong analysis, design and debug skill