NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated, and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led an organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
• Relentless Pursuit of Perfection - Every Voice Matters
• Keep It Simple - Give A Shit
• Build Scalable Systems - Commit To Quality
• Validate Your Hypotheses - Learn And Grow
• Do What You Say - Win Together
ABOUT THIS POSITION
In a rapidly growing organization, process automation and optimization have a huge impact on operational efficiency and on the overall company performance. In this position, you will collaborate with other teams to identify growth initiatives, areas for improvement in our IT infrastructure, and track inefficiencies in our processes.
Based on this, you will work on our project roadmap for our MIS and Data Science team. Furthermore, you will work closely with our MIS engineers and data scientists, who will be implementing your projects, to ensure progress.
• Coordinate tasks and projects between our team and other departments
- Gather the requirements from our internal stakeholders and get an understanding of their needs and goals.
- Build our roadmap and fill our team’s project pipeline
- Ensure progress and timely implementation of your projects
- Allocate resources needed for your projects and measure performance improvements or impact
• Monitor upcoming process issues, evaluate their impact, and initiate corrective actions.
• Collect SOPs and other process documentation from different teams, review existing processes and proactively propose process optimization initiatives.
Help keeping track of the company’s IT infrastructure and planning long-term infrastructure improvements.
•Advanced project management skills
•Having a good understanding of operational processes, ideally worked on process automation and optimization projects
•3+ years experiences with ERP system
•IT experiences especially related to MIS system is a plus
- English: advanced communication and writing skills
- Chinese: fluent communication is a plus
- Understand at least one of the following modules: Inventory, Sales, Financial, PR/PO/GR
- Familiar with common project management tools (gantt charts, roadmaps, etc.)
- Able to write professional, technical project documentation and SOP
Knowledge and understanding of any of the following is a plus
- Operational system like CRM or WMS
- Relational databases (SQL, MS SQL Server, AWS, Redshift, etc.)
- Data migration
- Data security, GDPR
- Data analytics software like Mode, PowerBI, or Tableau
- Great communications skills
- Able to work independently and collaborate with different teams
- Well organized and can keep track on several projects simultaneously
- IT and operational affinity
We are a fast-growing company made up of gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. Our company is staffed with creative, motivated people who truly love what we do and we are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding to play games.
• MISSION: We relentlessly evolve products and services of the highest quality to make extraordinary gaming experiences achievable and fun.
• CORE VALUES: These are the principles that inspire our creativity, drive our decision-making, and guide us in bringing you the best PC gaming products possible.
• PURSUE PASSION: We are a company of gamers, creating the best products for gamers. Revel in that.
• DEMONSTRATE COURAGE: Go beyond what‘s expected. Do not compromise or fear to make mistakes.
• ACCEPT ACCOUNTABILITY: What we think, say, and do must be in complete alignment.
• FOSTER COMMUNITY: Work among friends. Listen to and support our users. Both ensure our success.
• BE HUMBLE: Confidence is vital, but there‘s always more to know and achieve.
• LOOK FURTHER: Great idea comes from anywhere, not just our industry. Expand where you seek inspiration.
Check more information here: https://www.nzxt.com