Research Users, Markets, and Startup Businesses!
- You will lead the product innovation research, including helping frame key questions, create research plans, conduct research, and synthesize findings into meaningful, actionable insights. You will conduct user, market, and business analysis.
- You will ensure the PMs are making decisions based on sound qualitative and quantitative evidence by collecting and making use of a wide variety of data – usage statistics, web analytics, surveys, support tickets, financials, and more. You will tap in and derive novel insight using a wide variety of quantitative methods.
- You will synthesize your findings into actionable insights and communicate them to teams, stakeholders, and functional leaders in a compelling, digestible way. Your overarching goal is to enable data-informed decision making.
- The work you do will inform how the PMs prioritize work, refine mission and scope, and collaborate with other teams across the organization. You will apply analysis and reporting to help identify and prioritize opportunities for incremental and transformational innovation.
- You will contribute to our growing set of best practices, tools, and assets intended to help product and service teams gain better access to and insights from their data.