Work on owning a product in FinTech, EdTech, B2B SaaS, or another high growth industry.
Product Design + Project Management + Innovation Creation
In this role, you will...
- Leverage an iterative, user-centered approach and solid UI design skills to conceive and deliver valuable new experiences across mobile and web platforms.
- Contribute to all aspects of the product development lifecycle — from research and ideation through to detailed design and delivery — with an emphasis on rapid prototyping, frequent validation with end-users, and creatively approaching constraints.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers developers, and other disciplines to identify what will be most critical to the success of a product, what it should feel like to interact with a product or service across multiple touchpoints, and to define how we bring that experience into reality.
- Actively look for opportunities to apply new tools and technologies that can help enrich the capabilities.
- Have the opportunity to be an advocate and coach for design thinking and iterative methods for product development.
- Oversee the design, development, and implementation of a product. This will involve owning and executing the product roadmap.
- Be well-versed in all aspects of the product, including a) determining the valuable problem to solve, value to users, business case, and product vision and roadmap, b) translating abstract visions into specific business requirements, and c) through rigorous customer research, determining user needs, pain points, defining MVP and potential solution, utilizing methods such as storyboards, wireframes, product backlog, and user stories. You will build a prioritized list of features in iterative sprints while consistently delivering value. You will deploy MVP, pilot, measure key metrics, and iterate based on feedback subsequent releases.
- Define product vision and roadmap with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Own end-to-end user and merchant experience
- Create end-to-end product and service strategies that will result in differentiated offerings to create and sustain value
- Define requirements and design features with the goal of securing product-market fit and growth
- Act as the voice of the customer/user, with a deep understanding of user personas, pain points, and customer journeys
- Design and implement analytical tools and user testing frameworks
- Gain and share insights with the Executive, Engineering, Design, Marketing teams to continue improving the product and the business
- Effectively prioritize and define product features so that Engineering/Design can collaboratively execute
- Scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions in a fast-paced startup environment
- Continuously rebalance product/service features which maximize value and minimize the effort to focus on the highest -returning initiatives
- Work closely with Marketing to drive a comprehensive merchant and end-consumer acquisition and retention strategy
- Proactively mitigate business operational risks
- Communicate and present product roadmaps
- Attract and retain world-class product and design team members
- Cultivate a high-performing, one-team culture
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure MVP OKRs/KPIs/deliverables are met