Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English preferred
● Experience with Android application development
● Experience with RESTful APIs
● Experience with Firebase SDK, Facebook SDK and libraries available for common tasks
● Experience in launching applications to Google Play is a plus.
● Be able to work independently.
● Open source library: Android support library, OkHttp, Retrofit, Picasso, Small
● Third party SDK: Firebase, Fabric, Facebook Android SDK, ZenDesk Android SDK
Please attach your English CV in your application.
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package