In this role, you have an opportunity for significant impact through your ability to increase developer efficiency and product quality through your work. You’ll play an impactful role to build mobile-first experiences Apps.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Backend Engineers to design and deliver high-quality products on Android.
• Build end-to-end features of the app: networking, persistence, business logic, and UI
• Build efficient and reusable mobile components and architect reliable and scalable mobile solutions.
• Identify areas of improvement and advocate for mobile best practices.
• Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
• 3+ years of application development experience on Android
• Proficiency with Java, Kotlin, and the Android development ecosystem.
• Enjoy working on mobile apps at all levels-from networking up to user interfaces and everything in between.
• Understand and have experience making decisions about mobile application architecture, including data modeling, networking, and data synchronization, and concurrency.
• Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
• Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
• Good communication and collaboration skills to be able to work in a fast-paced and distributed environment
• Languages: Java / Kotlin
• Architecture: MVVM
• Network: Retrofit, OKhttp, Protocol buffers
• Dependency Injection: Dagger 2
• CI/CD: Jenkins
• Other: Android JetPack, Glide, Git, ExoPlayer
Bonus points for:
• Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team
• Experience with mobile video playback and streaming technologies
*Please attach your English CV in your application.
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package